What do girls think if a guy has a metro-sexual dress look?

Is that good?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just one girls opinion,but it's really not in style anymore ,is it?If you don't mind having people assume that you might be gay,then do whatever makes you feel the most comfortable.It also depends on who you hang with or what you do for work,like if you're into the fashion industry or hairstyling,who cares,but if you're a mechanic or doing construction?Yuk!

Personally,I don't mind and happen to have a thing for guys who crossdress,so I'm probably not the best one to ask.Good luck.

What Girls Said 3

• not really... and it's confusing like is he gay or just metro... and then we may not flirt with a metro guy because we're not sure if we'll get turned down because he's gay... yeah, so I like it when a guy takes care of himself, but not too much!

• It really depends on the girl. It seems that girls who are really into fashion are more likely to like guys who have a metro-sexual look. They're likely to see you as being well dressed rather than metro-sexual.

Then again, it doesn't all depend on the way you look. Demeanor and the way you wear the clothes plays a huge part. Ya know what I mean?

• i personally don't like it...i confuse them to be gay. I like CLEAN guys, but no plucking, or makeup, or even overly tight clothes.

What Guys Said 1

• They think you're not a real man. Why would any guy ever dress like that? It's not manly at all.