Girls, how doe a woman get use to wear heelhight?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea. I haven't learned the skill to be comfortable on high hells :p.

• heels* and yes, they are hell to me.

What Girls Said 7

• Platform base, sturdier heel (stilettos aren't good training wheels).

Anything above 4 1/2 inches can often be trashy depending on the style, platforms can make it worse. But some wedges and take it from there.

I used to be as to walk for miles and run in stilettos but I don't wear them often anymore since I find them pretty evocative. But practice makes perfect. Wear them in your house while doing chores, seriously. B

• You just wear a lot of high heels. Vary the heights though to preserve your calves.

• I am 5" 10 and have worn 6" platform heels for a drama performance where I was on my feet for nearly two hours! I think its just a knack the heels need to be a perfect fit though as even I have trouble walking in heels if they constantly slip off apart from that walk normally or if you are wanting people to notice sway your hips and keep you head up don't look at your feet x

• I don't know what the hell you asked. Maybe in english?

• It hurts at first start with wearing little 3 inch heels then work your way up to 5 or 6 inches

• I only wear smaller chunky heels, I'm not a fan of stilettos.

• you wear them a lot.