NEED HELP! I'm trying out for softball next week, I don't know what to wear?

It should be around 90° next week and very sunny. I don't know what to wear. The other day I wore thin joggers and I got super hot in them and it was like 80° I know some people say to not wear shorts because of sliding but in tryouts all we're gonna do is catch fly balls and ground balls and bat a little and run base (timed) what I planned to wear was athletic shorts, a t-shirt and a pair of running shoes and just keep my hair up.
(REASONABLE ANSWERS PLEASE)

Most Helpful Girl

• What is the usual outfit for softball in summer? Wear that. And your idea of a short, t-shirt and running shoes will always fit. Why not take a spare tank top. Maybe others wear that when it really hot. Then you can still change. And if it is very hot, why not a sports bra?

• thanks, hope you enjoy the softball

• Thank you. I tried out today and wore a white t-shirt, shorts and sneakers. It was still very hot to me.

What Guys Said 2

• How about those sports short shorts and a sports bra or tank top

• Well, if you want to make an impression, go nude!

What Girls Said 2