What does your boyfriend like you to wear?

Like do they not want you to be to "hoeish" so like other guys don't get ideas? or whatt? hahaha helpp!

What Guys Said 1

• My boyfriend likes it when I dress in any manner I wish, as he knows I am my own person and have my own style which he can appreciate. Also he knows I'm with him, and he's secure in his manhood, and trusts me!

Moral of the story, dress for yourself, if others don't like it they can f' off, it's their issue, not yours. Don't let them make it as such.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend says I look good in everything, whether I'm in a tight off the shoulder top and a pencil skirt and heels or a T-shirt that's a bit too big on me, jeans and sneakers. Wear whatever looks best on you and whatever you are most comfortable in, and make sure that whatever you choose to wear leaves something to the imagination, if you understand what I mean. I'm pretty sure most guys would want their girlfriends to cover up if you were wearing something way too revealing out in public, as it can draw a lot of unwanted attention.