Is olive oil a good brand and what other hair treatments will work?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Putting Mayo in your hair works for me then just wash it out

• i bought some almond oil and castor oil for my hair but haven't used it yet. it appears that its very good for your if you mix these two oils. i used dead see minerals shampoo and its amazing, i would recommand that too

• If olive oil doesn't work try some Popeye on it.

• 😝😂 ha ha ha

• Wil try it soon 👄

• Do you won't be disappointing and vinegar is probably the cheapest thing you could use only cost about 2 to 3 dollars a gallon and it don't take much just spray it on work it in and leave it a couple of minutes rise and shampoo your hair.

What Girls Said 4

• Apparently, yes it's a good brand since olive oil is one of the best oils. I know a homemade hair treatment that works, it helps the hair to get softer. For the homemade hair recipe, you will need: 1 egg yolk, apple cider vinegar, and coconut oil. I also know a hair treatment brand that will do wonders. It's called René Furterer www.renefurtererusa.com/products/category-1/treat I recommend Kerastas Exilir Ultime as well.
    www.kerastase.com/en/hair-care-elixir-ultime
    The first brand, you can find it at a pharmacy and the second brand, you could find it at a hair salon.

• Its good for hair, it helps with breakage.

• You could make a avocado hair mask :) but yes olive oil is good to!

• olive oil works good.