What should I do about my eyebrows?

Okay so for a long time I've been made fun of for having thick bushy eyebrows. It was actually one of my Insecurities at a time. So forever I always thought my eyebrows stood out way too much. Then all the sudden two of my friends told me today that it looks like my eyebrows are barely there and that I should fill them in. So now I'm confused. What do you think I should. And be honest! How do you think my eyebrows would look best?

What should I do about my eyebrows?

I have never done anything to my eyebrows before. I did have an obsession with pulling them out for a little while.. but I've stopped.

I know in this picture my eyebrow is cut off but I can totally see where they got the "you can barely see your eyebrows" thing just by looking at part of it.

so should I trim them, fill them in, or what?

And I know eyebrows aren't that big of a deal. They honestly aren't to me, just wondering what I would look best with

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a pretty good shape. I think maybe just a cleaning, like right underneath would open up that space. You can also try filling it in, but go a shade lighter than your hair. At least that's what I have to do.

I don't draw on as much as this gal is doing, but I do some of the steps for my brows to appear fuller, and natural actually. If I don't, they look sparse and odd on my face.

https://youtu.be/SQnfaeGeDZg

I would experiment at home, practice the thickness you prefer etc. It took me a bit, I've tried thin, thick and now I'm in between and think it suits my face best. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 9

• You're like a latina, right? I'm not sure you can fight genetics, you're always gonna have eyebrows like that.

Though if it's any consolation, it's still FAR more attractive than drawn on eyebrows, I've always thought that nonsense looked ridiculous.

• Not Latina at all actually. I'm mixed, half black half white. (I just laughed out loud because I accidentally typed "half whore" )

• @BumbleDeev Oh really? Huh that's surprising, actually. You just had a latin-esque look about you.

Well like I said I just don't think there's anything you can do about eyebrows really. It's like facial hair for dudes, no matter how often you shave, it'll always be back.

I really don't think it looks bad, however. I've seen way bushier eyebrows and I'm not just saying that to appease you like most people on here normally do. Ya know. They're fine.

• Honestly, if you didn't use DIDN'T USE MASCARA AND EYELINER, then the balance would be PERFECT.

Sheesh.

• Get it plucked or threaded. I tried threaded once though and it hurts like a bitch; I was 10 seconds away from tears :p

• Get 'em on fleek. Dafuq. lol

• no, please keep them the way they are in the second pic. no eyebrow pencils either. They good and clean.

• You have more than my eyebrows lol don't worry so much...

• Do nothing. They're perfect!!!

• Your eyebrows look perfectly fine. You're cute by the way

• Damn, so unattractive :D Go to a hairdresser for women and let them do their job.

What Girls Said 16

• thick eyebrows are really trendy and you're lucky. i would recommend going to a professional to trim them if you feel like you would mess up, so they can show you and you start doing it yourself. and about filing in, go for it. you have great eyebrows already so maybe go for a powder fill in (you put it on like eyeshadow on a brush), instead of heavy liner filler. maybe yours just need a little definition, just stroke through it a few times and it should look great. also, go for a shade that is similar to your haircolour :)

• well i have thicker eyebrows as well and in my opinion thinner, perfectly shaped eyebrows make u look prettier (u are very pretty btw). so i would suggest waxing them, its what im going to do. and then, to keep them in a nice shape keep plucking small stray hairs underneath but dont try to shape them yourself or you'll screw up.
    Good luck! :)

• i think you look good.. but if there is some special occasion then you can get them plucked a little.. for a clear shape.. and use a powder fill.. not too dark.. :)

• I'd suggest plucking them so they have a cleaner line and are more tame.
    But they aren't very full (if that makes sense) you can fill them in if you like a fuller brow though.

• They aren't bad honestly. But if you feel you wanna do something about them, then you could try threading them. & if you think they are light, you can try filling them in a bit too.

• Your eyebrows don't look bad at all. If your that worried just go get them waxed at a salon.

• You are gorgeous an your eyebrows fit your face maybe just tidy up under and pluck the extras only if you feel you must.

• I think you're really cute with your "natural" eyebrows, but if you wanna look nice for something some day, I think you should pluck them a bit and then fill them in (not too much tho, just a little bit, it should look natural) :)

• Go to the Benefit brow bar, they know what's up

• Umm your friends are crazy you have nice eyebrows.

• Go to a beauty salon and get only the excess eyebrow hair plucked or threaded.

• Just pluck and filled them in but don't go over board (: or just pluck. They're really nice. You're beautiful btw!

• Just get them waxed or, threaded.

• If you do anything fill them in.

• Shave 'em off.

• just fill them in.