Girls, If I show up to a date wearing this, what message am I sending?

I've got a date coming up with a walk in the park and lunch. I was thinking of taking my bike, but what message do you think it would send? I woud look like this:

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexy girl. Knows how to be in control.

• Awww I'm not sure that's the look I'm going for. I'm actually really sweet! I just ride a bike!

• yeah but not the pants lol

• Haha :P just have a cool beverage near by and u will be fine

What Girls Said 13

• Independent. A woman who has confidence within herself and isn't afraid to show her true colors. Overall- if you showed up like this to a date, I think it would be cool. Starting off on the right foot, to say the least. You're being yourself. :)

• Thank you so much for the sweet comment! I'm glad you didn't say I would be intimidating, I'm actually pretty shy. Now I don't think it would be a "cool" outfit lol... it's quite warm to wear, especially going for a walk!

• I don't see a problem with it. You're showing your date what you're into - riding bikes. As long as you're comfortable in that, wear it and have a good time. :)

• Thanks! I wear it often to bike but hardly ever to walk around in. I'll be at a park so I can't exactly change, but if you think it's good I'll go for it!!

• You're welcome!

• Its just clothes. You look presentable. Nothing out of the ordinary.

• Total badass!
    Love it.

• Thanks!!! Think I should wear it tomorrow on the date though? I don't want him to think I'm a mean person, I'm actually really shy.

• His going to think you have all the confidence in the world. And that you ride motorcycles.

• "Imma boss ass bitch bitch bitch!" Lol seriously though. That's badass and a plus if he's into that stuff.

• Oh no, I'm actually really shy and soft spoken, do you think this is a bad choice? Thanks for your reply!!!

• femme fatale ✩°。⋆⸜(ू˙꒳​˙ )

• hahahaha, is this a serious question? :D

• It doesn't look like a walk in the park outfit, save this for later. wear something more casual.

• Hmm so forget about taking my bike to the date? I guess I could take the bus!!!

• Maybe you can take him for a ride :)

• Is this a girls only question because that's all I see answering lol

• It gives off a don't come near me vibe. But i find it cool <3

• You're badass and tough

• Beautiful, likes to be in control and independent. Most guys love that independence in girls

• Nothing. You just ride a bike. I think my boyfriend would worry if he saw me riding the way I do. But then again he always worries about me lol

• that you're a bad ass.

• hahaha but I'm really sweet! I just have a bike :)