Girls, If I show up to a date wearing this, what message am I sending?

I've got a date coming up with a walk in the park and lunch. I was thinking of taking my bike, but what message do you think it would send? I woud look like this:

Girls, If I show up to a date wearing this, what message am I sending?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexy girl. Knows how to be in control.

1|0
    0|0
    • Awww I'm not sure that's the look I'm going for. I'm actually really sweet! I just ride a bike!

• Show All
    • yeah but not the pants lol

• Haha :P just have a cool beverage near by and u will be fine

What Girls Said 13

• Independent. A woman who has confidence within herself and isn't afraid to show her true colors. Overall- if you showed up like this to a date, I think it would be cool. Starting off on the right foot, to say the least. You're being yourself. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much for the sweet comment! I'm glad you didn't say I would be intimidating, I'm actually pretty shy. Now I don't think it would be a "cool" outfit lol... it's quite warm to wear, especially going for a walk!

• I don't see a problem with it. You're showing your date what you're into - riding bikes. As long as you're comfortable in that, wear it and have a good time. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I wear it often to bike but hardly ever to walk around in. I'll be at a park so I can't exactly change, but if you think it's good I'll go for it!!

• You're welcome!

• Its just clothes. You look presentable. Nothing out of the ordinary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Total badass!
    Love it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks!!! Think I should wear it tomorrow on the date though? I don't want him to think I'm a mean person, I'm actually really shy.

• His going to think you have all the confidence in the world. And that you ride motorcycles.

• "Imma boss ass bitch bitch bitch!" Lol seriously though. That's badass and a plus if he's into that stuff.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh no, I'm actually really shy and soft spoken, do you think this is a bad choice? Thanks for your reply!!!

• femme fatale ✩°。⋆⸜(ू˙꒳​˙ )

0|0
    0|0
  • hahahaha, is this a serious question? :D

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't look like a walk in the park outfit, save this for later. wear something more casual.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm so forget about taking my bike to the date? I guess I could take the bus!!!

• Maybe you can take him for a ride :)

• Is this a girls only question because that's all I see answering lol

• It gives off a don't come near me vibe. But i find it cool <3

1|0
    0|0
  • You're badass and tough

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful, likes to be in control and independent. Most guys love that independence in girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. You just ride a bike. I think my boyfriend would worry if he saw me riding the way I do. But then again he always worries about me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • that you're a bad ass.

0|0
    0|0
    • hahaha but I'm really sweet! I just have a bike :)