Girls, I live in the tropics but I love this American style, can I wear it?

I've never worn these clothes before but I looove the style. It's always hot here though, could you wear this outfit if it was really hot out? Thank you!

Girls, I live in the tropics but I love this American style, can I wear it??

5

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks good. I'd wear it.
    Go for it!

• thanks! I love it and I hate the idea that I can never wear it because of where I live... the lady above said it would be too hot... could you wear that if it's hot out?

• Is it always too hot? If yes, I am not sure if I could endure it :/.

What Girls Said 4

• Why would you want to? I don't see how that makes any sense... LMAO. She's wearing a HOODIE with a parka

And you're in the tropics. That would be hot. Her jeans and shoes are cute though.

Besides, I don't think this is Western Style dress...

• Lol, I don't even know what parka means haha... I just like the style! But I've never worn anything like it before. Is it actually too hot for me? So I can never wear such an outfit?

• I would think it's warm where you are so why would you wear a hoodie? You'd be hot. You know your body temperature better than me though... lol.

• Wear it on a rainy day and nobody will think you are strange.

• skip the vest ✩°。⋆⸜(ू˙꒳​˙ )

• Don't you think it's cute? :)

• Isn't it a bit warm for where you are?