What would you rate me?

what would you rate me? any tips or suggestions?

link

link

link

link

in case it matters and you are having a hard time telling from the photos, I am a size 14. My hair is also a couple of inches longer now but still pretty short.
Honest opinions appreciated! I won't get upset, I promise ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I know you won't get upset, but you should promise you won't curse me. I think if you wanna become a hottie, you should try to do some workout. Don't take it as an offense. Someone even doing a lot of work out can't be sexy, like me. lol

Besides, I think you need to improve you make up skill, like how to use lip stick.

About your hair, I think it's kinda too thick.

And you eyes, they are truly beautiful. You can be smoking hot, don't waste your gift.

Please don't curse me. I know I am kinda mean.

• I can't believe why people don't wanna help her but just tell her some fake compliment.

• BTW, I don't really think hair is the main problem. I do think it is a bit thick, but actually I am ok with that. I figured people here just wanna be nice and pick one thing is easy to change. But in reality, they won't date you, even if you change your hair style to what they think. You can figure out what is not ok by a simple way. Go to online dating sites, check out those girls profile picture up there, and you will see 90% of girls have one common. I believe you can be a hottie if you want

What Guys Said 9

• you rate 10 out of 10 on the adorable scale. :-)

• Your Cute. You need to grow your hair out a little though. You look a little to tomboyish. longer hair will really make you beautiful

• Definitely need to grow out your hair...

• Link don't work

• I can't see the pics put up a link.

• your alright..

• You look good. I would say let the hair grow out a bit. I think your lips are great though. They're nice and full.

• Everyone can tell a white lie. It's nice, but that won't help her. Size 14 ? C'mon ! no one even dare to tell her the truth ?

• Your hair is really throwing me off, it makes you look too much like a boy. Because of that, I'll give you a solid 6, but it could go up if your hair was longer

What Girls Said 4

• Oh my...You're soooo cute girl..I'm jealous. You look good with the light freckles and the short hair...my freckles look weird and I'm dead scared to get my hair shorter than shoulder length.

• i think you should grow out your hair and dye it brown :)

otherwise you are really pretty

• I think you are beautiful just the way you are!

• ohmygosh your so cute. I'm sure you wanted to hear sexy but I fond you really pretty and adorable