Why do most girls feel like wedges are easier to walk in then heels?

To me heels are more flexible and you can sense where you're stepping, but wedges are so stiff and you can't know iff you're stepping on some small rock and then you'll just fall over. O. o

I think heels are easier to walk in. Am I the only one who ehinks this?

• Wedges are obviously easier to walk in. :P
  • Yeaaaaah, heels are easier to walk in. ^-^

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea! Its some sort of stereotype maybe. Its way easier to walk in heels than wedges for me. But I think some wedges are more comfy than heels.
    I wore wedges to my 8th grade graduation ceremony a year ago and fell on stage. Me and my friends were laughing about who that one person who falls every year was going to be and we were looking forward to laughing about it... I didn't laugh so much..

What Guys Said 6

• Haha about easy or not I can't judge (no I REALLY never tried Sally hahaha).
    But heels look better than wedges, for sure :D
    And even flats or low heels can be very attractive!

• I kinda prefer girls in sneakers ;)

• I thought that you were talking about wedgies... And I said wtf

• As long as it's 3" and up heels and wedges are sexy as fuck

• I don't like the way wedge heels look, so I don't want women to wear them anyway.

• I own a lot of heels and honestly wedges are way easier and dont murder my feet.

What Girls Said 6

• Oh my gosh. I feel you! I mean, heels are pretty hard too, because all of your weight is on your heels and balls of your feet. But, for some weird reason, when I wear wedges, I'm always tripping. It's absolutely embarrassing. That rarely ever happens with heels. I'm more likely to sprain my ankle wearing wedges than I am wearing heels. And I'm talking 3 in. heels and wedges...

• It's because wedges give you more support and are on a slant while heels are also slanted but they begin to curl not to mention closed heels are pointy and jam your toes together.

• other than the rock and fall thing.. wedges are easier to walk in... in heels there is nothing under the middle part of foot.. which makes it painful.. in wedges whole foot has something underneath soo no pain..

• This and the heels break more easily.

• and anybody can fall in heels too.. they get stuck in a hole.. and there you are.. with a twisted ankle and on the floor.. :P

• Wedges are way easier and more comfortable for me. Heels kill me, I hate wearing them.

• Because I can walk like a normal person in them and not like I'm drunk and I have my ankles seriously injured.

• I don't know.. They feel the same to me.
    But then again the highest I wear is like 3 1/2-4 inches.