Does makeup for going out to the beach exist?

I have problem skin and would like to be able to use makeup at the beach, but the humidity lotion and sweat basically wipe all makeup away )-: anything I can use so that my powder and foundation don't disappear and make me loom blotchy hot red gross mess?

Most Helpful Girl

• Water proof makeup?

You know what I really like and I'm not sure if I'd last at the beach or not but it helped my skin a lot.. I like the bb cream I use one which is light coverage for acne which has acne medication in it I have the occasional pimple here and there but that worked wonders my face is so much clearer now.. Or the one with sunscreen both by maybalene. Typical I go with a mineral powder Makeup but I really like these creams looks so much more natural.

What Guys Said 8

• huh? make-up on da beach is needless

• Yeah you can get waterproof makeup... I think

• As a chemist I have been looking for a business. Thanks for the idea. Water proof makeup. Its so crazy it just might work.

• Yeah, the best makeup is no makeup. It certainly emphasizes your natural beauty.

• As kind amd sweet as that idea is.. Its also unrealisric lol. I mentioned problem skin.. My face has acne and scarring that I've had for years. It is not an easy fix. Makeup makes me feel comfortable in my skin.. No makeup is not going to make my skin look normal.. 😩

• Then I'd just visit a cosmetician, they can fix that up over time! Makeup just conceals the issue, but the problem is the crap that gets stuck in your skin. I know that feel though, my back is totally full of acne and there's nothing I personally can do about it to remove them :P But hey, if I have to choose between feeling bad about something i have no control over versus having fun on the beach, I'll pick the latter :D

• I bet it exists haha that people do that

• no need for foundation. but haven't you heard of waterproof/oil proof eyeliner.

• bare mineral foundation is the best for this! Message me

• Is the gift card, the only reason you're on here?

• It started that way.. But I already got it last month. I guess I'm a true gagger now :/ lol what a weird reply. U could be sent that by pm.

• Isn't it more likely you're the anon troll coming onto my thread? You didn't even answer my q..

• I answered it

What Girls Said 10

• If you have 'Problem skin,' xDavisx, you certainly shouldn't be wearing Any 'Wipe all make-up away' of Anything to the beach.
    Let your skin air out that day, just using a little moisturizer and a sunscreen so your skin doesn't burn.
    Good luck. xx

• You could use some liquid sunscreen foundation. The makeup company my dad works for has that and it works great =) Just don't use it as spot treatment, otherwise you'll have tanned polka dots on a sunburnt face lol.

• Lol, def. Don't want that haha but liquid sunscreen sounds interesting, I'm gonna do my research see if u can find some good products! Thank you!

• Glō is where I get mine from. Though since I get it from someone who works there, I get it for free.

• Awesome ty!! Gonna Google it :)

• I don't know... Anything waterproof?

• There's a decent amount of waterproof [at least water resistant] makeup out there. Pretty sure Mac has a new waterproof foundation out, good for humidity too I reckon. BB creams work too. Hope I helped!

• MAC probably works

• normally people with problem skin should stay away from cosmetic products (due to their chemical content which may irritate the skin)... but what the point of wearing makeup to the beach>?

• Try using waterproof makeup.

• i dont know anything about makeup.. :(

• Use your daily makeup when you go to the beach too, its nothing wrong with that. It may not last as much but its noting uncommon ;)