Guys, do you think that most girls dress too sexually now a days?

my sister's boyfriend keeps mentioning how 's' girls dress now and he seems pretty annoyed of that. Do you most guys also feel this way or not?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that the younger generation dress far far too sexually for their age. When you see 14/15 year old girls wearing them small denim shorts with their bum half out it makes me kind of sad that they feel the need to dress that way.

On older women its up to them what why they dress.. sometimes thy can look sexy when they dress this way but at the same time there's always girls. that take it too far and show too much skin

i LOVE when girls wear like figure hugging dresses and things like jeans that highlight their curves. Short dresses not my thing unless you have an extremely attractive figure. Even then i just perceive them as slutty.

What Guys Said 13

• I honestly don't mind - They can wear what they want.

• not at all... maybe only when they go out

• No... he sounds like a future rapist. "Look how she's dressed, she's asking for it."

• If she's over 18 then it doesn't bother me because she's an adult and she can wear whatever she wants to but it really bothers me when I see young girls dressed like that. I just think it's inappropriate.

• Most younger girls I see today dress like sluts, yes.

• does that bother you or do you like that?

• No, I don't like it at all. They just come across low-class and unattractive to me.

• Only in Murica' 👙

• I have no complaints about it lol

• Do I like women to look sexy... Yes, of course
    Do I think women dress too sexually... Generally speaking, yes
    Just bc they can dress that way, or bc guys like it doesn't mean they should.

• In my school, it's true. Girls dress really sexually here...

• does that bother you or do you like it?

• Personally, I do not like the style. But I don't judge on what clothes a girl should wear. However, I believe wearing these kind of clothes at places like schools is just too inappropriate.

• Yes, it's wonderful!

• If they're pretty I don't mind

• he's not mad of how girls dress he's mad at how girls act and think

• what do you mean?

• lol what study was that?

• okay so the study showed that about 75% of women cheat some where in that range while
      about 58% of men cheat
      no matter what that's a big percent from both sides, so you can't expect him to be like ohhh women are so nice, and trustworthy especially once a people hits there 20s he notices all the cheating going,

• He goes clubbing too much, lol

• He's a more traditional type of guy. I can't imagine him going clubbing often. Maybe once in a while with friends or none at all. He just doesn't seem to have that type of personality

• Then that's why. He's got a traditional personality so he THINKS girls are too "sexual"