Guys, opinion on makeup?

What do guys think of girls who wear makeup? Do you prefer all natural or?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I think make up is ok. I personally feel that it should be used as a form of artistic expression rather than a tool used to hide your insecuriies. I like bold and obvious make up that reflects who you are or how you are feeling.

Basically I think that if you are afraid or ashamed or embarrassed to leave the house without make up, you might be wearing it for the wrong reasons (which doesn't mean it can't still look good).

A big turn off for me is when I see too much makeup with the intention to make it look "natural," ten times more so if he gets up an hour early just to put it on, and never goes to school without it. Those just raise red flags about her personality to me. I might be sometimes wrong, and they can still be pretty, but that is my opinion on make up.

What Guys Said 14

• Everyone asks this question, and I always say that if you want to emphasize your natural beauty, then don't wear paint.

• Many guys can't recognize light make-up. So, they think they prefer natural when they actually don't.

Taking make-up advice from guys is like taking approach advice from girls. It is a bad idea. Of course, there are exceptions.

• ^ This exactly. They're just trying to score brownie points.

• natural FTW yo 8)

• I like subtle/little/ no make up - As natural as possible

• I prefer all natural. But, I really believe girls should put on as much makeup they feel they need to feel comfortable.

• I prefer natural, makeup is a turn off.

• I hate it that a girl may feel she has to wear makeup. Especially one girl I know, she's beautiful without it. But if she wears it, she wears it. I can't tell her otherwise.

• Natural all the way... though a little bit of makeup wouldn't kill anyone, does it? In my opinion a girl who wears a lot of makeup is too afraid & insecure to be what she really is and rather projects an image which perhaps even she doesn't like...

• I like makeup, but if you make us late for something because your staring at yourself in the mirror, I will ravage you and have the sweatiest, roughest, sweetest sex with you in order to prove a point noteworthy of your incompetent personal preparation for an outing

• All natural, they don't need to hide their face behind all that
    a little bit is okay, but not too much

Natural all the waaaaaaaaaaaaay

• Don't overdo it and if you do, don't bitch about him leaving you after he finds you unattractive without it lol

• However a girl chooses to feel beautiful is her choice. I love makeup and all the different kinds of looks u can create. The possibilities are endless!

• Makeup, done well, always looks better

• Just to hide acne or other small things is fine