Is it bad ?

i bought a color & ITS a mocca but people around me didn't like it because they said it won't look good on me because I'm brown but don't know. is a coffee's color looks bad on a brown girl ?

come ON people it is a hair color.

Most Helpful Girl

• you bought a colour? does that make sense? do you mean hair colour? I'm not even sure how to answer. like is it clothes or hair colour?

What Guys Said 2

• I think you mean you bought a sweater (or some piece of clothing). No, I don't think it looks bad on a brown girl, just as long as it's not the exact same color as your skin.

And it's spelled "mocha"

• Im assuming your talking about hair color? Don't die your hair, I'm sure its beautiful. and if it ain't broke don't fix it

• Well yea I'm waiting 4 the results now .. I've a shorty hair and I'm skinny I think it will be ok but my mom and aunt said it is not a gd colour they want lighter colour and I didn't want to use lighter colour.

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone is different. What looks good on someone else might not look good on you. It's hard to answer this question without seeing a picture.

• lol to your update...

Uhm, well if you think it will look good, then go for it... if it turns out to be too dark, then you can always add highlights! :) I think it will look good... and maybe with a streak of blond? =)

• I think brown looks good on pretty much everyone, so I would say it's fine.