Guys, Do guys like bellybutton piercings?

I wasn't sure if it depends on the guy or if its a turn on for all guys.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• 'I wasn't sure if it depends on the guy or if its a turn on for all guys.' Trust me, it depends on the guy. How can anyone decide that it is a turn on for *all* guys. I personally don't mind them- I really don't care either way.

What Guys Said 14

• I like them, I think they're sexy. Especially if the ring is something besides that basically metal colored barbel :)

• sexy... yeah!

• I like them, but overall do not care much

• No, I like a natural woman. No metal at all. If I want a woman who feels like a robot to my touch I'll build one.

• Yes I think they are nice

• Nope I prefer to see their bellybutton not a ball or ring or whatever. Also to me it makes them seem more like a "slut" or bad girl to me at first sight and I don't like those type of girls tbh

• Definitely a turn-on.

• They're ok

• I like it. I like it like it. I also like girl's bellybutton

• why do you like a girls bellybutton?

• girls, belly is normally tighter than guys n the bellybutton looks sexy. I normally stare at the bellybuttons when ever a girl is showing up her belly ha ha creepy

• girl's bellybutton is one of the body parts of girls that turns me on.

• It depends on the guy, like everything sexually related does. Personally I don't mind them.

• Hella sexy.

• it doesn't matter to me

• It's one of my favourite things on a girl <3

• I love them, I have mine pierced