Boys which do you like better?

Do you like it when a girl you are not yet dating always looks done up (dresses, hair done, etc) or casual?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a casual girl, cus she's comfortable and feels that she doesn't need to try too hard to impress everyone. She can get "done up" when we go out. It's a pleasant surprise and it gives me a reason to say "WOW, you look amazing!"

I'm gonna use a baseball analogy. In the long run, it doesn't matter how fast you can throw. If you throw 95 MPH, batters will adjust and you'll get figured out quickly. It's all about changing speeds and keeping the batter off balance. Fool a guy with your slow stuff, then blow your fast ball right by him!

What Guys Said 5

• If they always look done up, I think that she is trying too hard I was never a fan of girls who fussed a lot about their hair and dresses are fine on a warm day or something, but I much prefer a girl in casual clothes, just looks like she's more comfortable with who she is and that she doesn't feel she needs to make an effort.

• It depends on the girl but I prefer casual because it shows she can be comfortbale with me but please...PLEASE...don't completely abandon the done up look. We still like to see that from time to time and be blown away. I say it depends on the girl because I did date one girl and it wasn't until a couple months that she got comfortable enough with me to not wear make-up and OH MY GOD...not to sound like a d*** but I could not look at her nor feel the same about her after that. Shallow sounding, I know but some girsl just don't have it. but the rest that I've dated...I didn't mind them dulled down at all.

• Casual FTW :P

Its better that way cause once you and that guy go on a nice date to a fancy restaurant or some shiz like that, you'll surprise by how beautiful and stunning you look because he's not used to seeing you like this so he'll be all over you :P

• as long as she always seems comfortable in whatever she's wearing and relaxed and fun, and doesn't seem to always look done up in situations where it isn't necessary, that's all that really matters

• I enjoy seeing her in both styles because if you two do start going out, you have to realize she's not ALWAYS going to be super dressed up. that way you'll see what she looks like when she's relaxed and comfortable

What Girls Said 0