Are people on gag racist?

When good looking Asians, indians or black people ask girls to rate them, they get ridiculously low ratings simply because they don't have caucasian features. I thinks its digusting how biased some people are.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've actually noticed this. This absolutely beautiful black girl asked people to rate her and people were calling her average, even ugly, when she was far from it. I saw the same thing with an Asian girl. That's what you get on a majority white site. Not much you can do.

What Guys Said 20

• "When good looking Asians, indians or black people ask girls to rate them, they get ridiculously low ratings simply because they don't have caucasian features"

Reference please.

• i disagree i usually rate all girls on my preferences
    Skinny body, soft features, nice hair and smile

i hav rated many black, Asian and other girls with high ratings

• There are several reasons I don't rate anyone I find are under a 10 and here is one of them somebody getting their feelings hurt are equating someone else's attraction to racism. Is everyone these days required to give high ratings or to like someone they don't feel attracted to? I don't rate anyone under a 10 and this is why plus I know just because I'm not attracted at that level doesn't mean the next guy feels the same and he may give a 10 where I hadn't. But the bottom line is if you don't like the results or can't handle them when asking someone to rate you then don't do it.

• lol , not only on gag. I have a hot or not account in Canada, I get 4/10. meanwhile some fat , pimpled up, crooked teeth loser with pics of himself playing warcraft gets a 6/10.

In China I'm a 9/10 hehe.

• I haven't analysed the figures but I would be surprised if it was racist reasons someone got a low score.

• I always rate people the same no matter what race they are
    i got cousins who are mixed race and i love them with all my heart
    and I'm sorry that people are this way to you and i hope things get better.

• I don't give people rating. In my opinion, giving someone an arbitrary number is like objectifying them in a way. I always say something like "You look good", "You're very cute", "You look fine" and "You are beautiful"

• some people r racist unfortunately... not all of us :)

(hope u won't leave coz of this... :( )

• because whites are jealous of the black beauty, that's why they rush to get tans to look like them.

Black is beautiful no matter what the devils may say.

• People here are simply ridiculous..
    Not just racist
    Of course not all of them there's some people that i fully respect.. they give their opinions without any extra shit

• I don't rate women because numbers don't mean anything to me and besides its called "preference" *sarcasm*

• I am good looking and I have Been rated 7-8 and above... And also called handsome and hot too... So.. In my case no one was racist.. here 😊.

• I see your point sadly that's just part of life. You can't really change someone's point of view without them wanting to. I'm not racist but I do get pissed when other people are.

• There's racism everywhere, unfortunately..

• If you don't have data, then you have nothing. Come back when you have done a formal study.

• I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally. I also own a colour TV.

• It's the Internet get used to it lady!

• Absolutely

• No white woman are just prettier in general.

• I don't think so.

What Girls Said 11

• i think those people just aren't attracted to other races, thats all. i dont really find the white guys that hot... but im not racist or anything. i think black guys are sexy as hell so of course i'll give them a better rating. but only because they ask to be rated :)
    but i get what you're saying... i dont think it's racism tho. just looks.

• Some of us aren't ignorant assholes who look at another race as unappealing. I for one am not racist and I have noticed the exact same thing. Its sickening, to say the least.

• I don't think that they mean "unappealing" but it's a preference. Like If they ask whether you want the dark or white chocolate most of the people say dark but that doesn't mean that they hate white chocolate. do you think that someone says "no" to someone simply because she or he is not white?

• I definitely do think that people say "no" to someone of a different race simply because of their skin color and ethnicity. I have seen more racist people within this site than I have ever encountered before.

• There's a difference between "I don't like them because they're [x race]" and "I'm not attracted to most members of [x race]."
      I tend not to find black or darker South Asian guys to be attractive even if I recognize that they're good looking. I still don't personally want them - I just don't, it's not that they're unappealing in general.

Then again I can see how they might look to others and attempt to rate their looks accordingly. So I might not be one of the people who does what the asker is saying.

I tend not to find black or darker South Asian guys to be attractive - even if I recognize that they're good looking, I still don't personally want them - I just don't, it's not that they're unappealing in general.

Then again I can see how they might look to others and attempt to rate their looks accordingly. So I might not be one of the people who does what you're talking about (rating them lower because they're not white).

• Everywhere you go you will find racists, sexists, all kinds of- its.
    The internet just gives them a voice and a safe place to speak.

• Yeah they're brave enough here.

• @nita00 It is sad that anyone has to just live with being oppressed but unfortunately this isn't just when it comes to racism. It applies to handicapped, homosexuals, transgenders, fat people, "ugly" people, everyone who is considered odd and imperior.

• Well yeah it is sad. unfortunately people are such. I also get a lot of shit for being bisexual and for living a rich sexual life, ya know? And the solution? Nothing. Live your life and apply to the world as much as you can. I feel sorry for the ones who suffer from racism but life is not fair and it's a fact that when it comes to dating-finding jobs-anything then Caucasians have an advantage. You can find lot of "which race do you prefer" questions on the site if you don't believe. Regardless of that, everyone has to fight with their own problems, let it be obesity, ugliness or whatsoever. just think about it, you wouldn't date a handicapped person just because you feel sorry for him, right?
      Long story cut short:what surely does not help anybody if you tell him that"oh there is no problem with you cuddlemuddlepuddle" because they sense it anyway that things are not going well around them. Instead, tell them about the bitter reality and clearly their options to make their situation better

• Maybe few people in here are racist... But I think they are honest, on what they think... Like not everyone is going to give a girl/boy a high rating... Its like this ( we all think differently) what is attractive to me. Might be ugly to you...

Its just like that.

• There are hot people from every race. People seem particularly obsessed with race on this site and it's not just the white people. Everyone has their own idea of beauty. Who wants someone who doesn't find them attractive anyway?

• I don't think that's being racist that's just preference which I guys most women here don't like guys like that. Though that seems stupid.

• Do guys even post pictures on here? Lmao I swear like at least 90% of them are from girls

• Their are some racist people here.

• GAG is filled with all sorts of "special" individuals.

• There are people on GaG who are racists. That doesn't mean the majority of peole here are racists.