Does my hair look best wavy, straight, or, curly?

• wavy
  • straight
  • curly
  • other (please explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they all look great! Depends on which look you're going for though :)
    Wavy~ Makes you look your age, maybe even a year younger or so, and looks really nice for your face shape. Cute with denims and dresses.
    Straight~ Makes you look a bit older, actually. Looks nice on you. I think it'd be great for casual outfits (jeans, sweats, joggers, Tees, maybe glasses too), because the classy "do" balances with those casual outfits.
    Curly~ You look your age! It's super cute, I love your curly hair. Especially since my hair is so straight. You could pull of curly hair with any outfit, really. Glasses wth those curls would look adorkable if you're that type of gal.
    I hope this helps! In the end, stick with whatever's comfortable for you, and what makes you happy.

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 16

• Oh my goodness you're so pretty! I'm so jealous :)
    I love all of them! Honestly, all of them.
    I love the curly because it's natural and it is really hard for a lot of people to get their hair to look like that if it's not natural. I love the wavy because it's very feminine and it makes your hair look very glossy and healthy. Straight is very mature and looks very sleek.
    So yeah, overall, I love all of them!

• i prefer curly and wavy!

• Wavy! Beautiful =)

• All I can see is wavy... but it looks good

• I LOVE your hair curly!! You have such amazing hair and it honestly looks amazing wavy, straight and curly :)

• curly because i personally have curly/wavy natural hair and i love when girls embrace their natural hair like me

• Wavy gives you a more innocent look whereas curly gives you some kind of edge. I think both of them look really nice on you but I think you look better in curly hair :)

• I definitely prefer the wavy. So pretty girl! :)

• all of them :)

• All of them look good. But I think wavy hair is pretty 👌

• I like the wavy & curly.

• It keeps showing the same picture over and over

• I like it straight

• I Can't pick just one! I like them all.💜👌

• I like it wavy the best.

• It's the same picture for all the different styles?

• Oh gosh sorry, my tablet is always messing things up. I will try to fix it in the update

• Lol it's fine. You look cute with curly hair

• Okay, thanks you