Girls, Where can I find good fitting bras?

So I need to know a place that sells good bras that fit good and support me? I am D cup lol. So I cannot buy those cheap bras. I need the extra support but I don't know of any good places. The shitty thing about having big boobs is you cannot wear anything without there being cleavage showing. Oh and guys make distgusting comments about your tits.
And when trying on in the stores you are like I really like this top but it does
not fit quite right.

I did something like this yesterday actually. I was at the store in the changeroom. I tried on 10 items in all I rejected 6. I needed 1-2 sizes up because of my boobs. But there is a funny side to this story I told the lady who gave me a number to the changeroom. I like those 2 out of the 4 but I am too chesty. There was a guy who worked in the changeroom overheard me saying I like those tops but I am too chesty.

And him and this other man waiting in the changeroom had a good laugh. It was because the one guy never heard the saying chesty before lmao. The other man just found it funny how I was not ashamed say it around 2 males. But I now know wear shirt underneath to prevent too much cleavage. I hate when guys gawk at my chest.

I just hate wearing these granny bras. I am not a senior citzen. I need bras suited for a girl in early 20's. Feel free to share any embarrassing bra stories if you want for bonus. I have more of course but that is the most recent one.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a 30FF so most US department stores don't carry my size even though it's fairly average. I found the Busty Resources Wiki great for finding a place that carries bands smaller than 32 and cups larger than D. I suggest you measure yourself according to the guide there because D is usually a small size in MODERN bra sizing. It's only large in 1950s sizing but those methods do not match the way modern bras are made and therefore usually result in an unsupportive fit.

Modern bra sizing example: http://imgur.com/a/m71Li

bustyresources.wikia.com/wiki/Busty_Resources_Wiki

• Also go online and check out UK brands like Cleo, Freya, or Ewa Michalak for cute bras in D+ sizes.

What Girls Said 7

• My roommate's a 32F. She said you have to get yourself measured properly at a store like Nordstrom (and not Victoria's Secret... they don't measure correctly) and then buy yourself a bra that truly fits. She says it makes all the difference.

• Your best bet is to go to a shop and ask for a fitting. They will determine what size you should get and what style of bra will work best for you. :)

• Sports bras are always great, and you buy some with thinner straps so it's less noticeable as a sports bra. Forever 21 and VS have good quality bras. For extra support, you can buy bustier bras. Online you have more options to styles that have more coverage and support and size selection

• I wear a 36f. I buy Wacoal brand at Macy's. They also do fittings. I also get my bras at a boutique called Allure Intimate Apparrel.
    m.allurefits.com/

• Here in the UK we have tkmaxx, I think you have tjmaxx in the states? try that, they always have non standard sizes at affordable prices :)

• La senza..

• Everywhere. Just get fitted