Guys, do you agree big lips on a girl looks digusting?

Like its a major turn off, girls with the kylie jenner lip challange, Makes me feel sick...

Guys, do you agree big lips on a girl looks digusting?
Kylie jenner was attractive before she fucked her lips up...

I like girls , (don't say i'm gay) i just think it reminds me of Africans like this , Africans it suits them, but on a white person it looks uglyhttps://rawpickle.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/new1.jpg

• I agree, girls with big lips is gross
    8% (3)27% (6)15% (9)Vote
  • It only looks good on certain people
    55% (21)41% (9)50% (30)Vote
  • I like big, succulent lips on a girl
    24% (9)27% (6)25% (15)Vote
  • I Find it sexy on a girl ( means they can be better at doing, you know what ;) )
    13% (5)5% (1)10% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm not like typical guys anyway, just my opinion i think girls look better with thin lips

0|0
15|14

Most Helpful Girl

• I think when they're natural/natural looking, they look nice.
    When they're obviously done (jenner) they are kinda gross. A friend of mine had naturally big lips and I don't think would look normal with thinner lips, so it just depends. But typically when they're done, you can tell, and I'm not a fan.

4|1
    0|0
    • yes, that's what i agree too... But girls that wanna have big lips,,, ewwwwwwww.....its such a turn off

• Show All
    • I was going to say, I have big lips naturally and now people think it's disgusting! :O Glad you wrote this. :P

• @hannah591 i'm glad it helped:D I like naturally big lips! If people are saying it's gross they probably mean fake ones, cause i thought guys loved them, when they're natural.

What Girls Said 14

• I would say most men think they look better wrapped around their cock. I think big lips make many people think of that, I think full lips are nice but surgically enhanced ones make people look like a doll.

4|2
    1|0
  • I don't think big lips look disgusting as long as they're proportional to the rest of the girls' facial features. I think fake lips that are drastically bigger than the girls other features looks bad. But if it's natural looking and proportional then I think it looks fine.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well no one has complained about me big lips.

Well some women can pull it off
    www.bet.com/.../2011-topic-brandy-2.jpg

Some can't
    cdn.papermag.com/.../...l-Rey-70s-hair-styles.jpeg

I love Lana but damn stay away from the lip injections.

0|2
    0|0
  • Full lips are beautiful. Kylie isn't attractive to me no matter how much surgery she gets but she looks better now. I do think she did too much on her lips but she had no lips before so it's an improvement.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. I always wanted bigger lips, because my sister has big lips and my parents complimented her all the time on it and say she has a rose mouth (sounds stupid in English , but it's an expression in Dutch). So I thought that was loved by guys, but seeing this poll, thinner lips aren't that bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think artificial enhancements are disgusting but if a woman is naturally that way, then she is fine. If you prefer thin lips, great! But a white woman with natural big lips isn't disgusting, just no to your taste :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she invested her money wisely. She looked like a man before. =)

So girls look much better with fuller lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have naturally full lips and I don't think they are disgusting! Nobody ever complained, instead they've always been pretty appreciated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have big lips. . I am disgusting looking to you because of it? :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it on Kylie Jenner, I don't know if I'd do it myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I have big lips and, I'm fine with them. I think they look bad if there unnatural.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm
    doesn't suit all

0|0
    0|0
  • "Girls, do you agree that small dicks on guys is disgusting?"

2|1
    2|0
  • They can look good on the right faces.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I prefer thinner lips tbh

0|1
    1|0
  • To be honest I don't like big lips and if a girl had big lips I would probably avoid her even if she was interested don't really like them

0|1
    0|0
  • I like full lips, but they need to have a certain shape and not be artificial ( surgically enhanced )

2|1
    0|0
  • It's one thing if its natural. But to have them enhanced is idiotic. I've read some people have their butts enhanced.

These are a clear sign that some people have too much money. A 300% stupidity tax should be placed on such procedures.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think option B is closest to my view.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse I DISagree with you, full lips are beautiful on women

1|0
    0|1
  • All naturals are nice, but enhanced ones aren't

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about lip size I just like natural but disgusting? No sir

0|0
    0|0
  • Both have their advantage I think :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about lips but I like big hips

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find it disgusting, but I do find it incredibly stupid looking

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah of course it looks bad if they are too big

0|0
    0|0
  • 'disgusting'? Oh I don't even want to know what you think of black and Asian girls lips.

2|0
    0|0
    • No, i think it is beautiful on Asian and black women, it is natural... but white women with big lips is revolting