Girls, What's the best type of foundation for oily faces?

Cream, powder or stick? something else I don't know about? currently I use Maybelline dream matte mousse

11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I agree with some of the above mention products but if you are really unsure, then get samples. Sephora offers samples of all their products. You can even go in and have a consultant help you. And if you buy a bottle and hate it, even if you use half, you can return it. I really love make up forever, but that is $43 for the foundation. And you should get the HD powder to go with it. But if you are serious about your face and looking your best, it is a good investment :-)

• I just use a stick for dis colored spots, I don't cover my whole face

• I have oily skin as well and got the people in boots to select me with the right foundation for my colour and skin. They recommended I used cream which would be better for oily skin. They gave me Maybelline as well but can't remember what it was called though it was in a glass bottle with a squirt lid. Maybe go in there and ask them.

• Get Revlon and put loose powder over it. I like every normal face don't have perfect skin and it works for me. Just make sure you don't coat it on, have a cheap foundation and make sure its blended in properly. Also, take a break from it too!.

• I use Maybelline Affinimat, its very good.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/gEVgx8BUnBQ/maxresdefault.jpg

• i recommend oil control 100% mineral 35spf primer by innis free

keeps me matte all day

• Mac And sephora is awesome. I love mac

• Look at Youngblood 😊 the have rice powder which obsorbs oil. My skin is ridiculously oily and it works miracles for me!

• I have oily skin and i use a liquid foundation but it has to be oil free or it makes me break out

• Rimmel Stay matte foundation