• Ask
  • myTake

Do Girls Lust Like Guys Do???

OK so guys we all know that when we see that hot girl and fantasize her, we picture her breasts, ass, lips, legs or even just completely naked and just lust after her. buy my question is for you girls. what really turns you on? physically only what gets you horny from a guys body please be specific. thanks

also for a quick update, what is your opinion on guys with short hair, aka buzz cuts?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• haha nice question lol. and us girls, well like a lot of things! your abs, biceps, glutes, facial features- for me, I like guys with beautiful eyes preferably blue. with longish hair either blond, light brown, or dark brown hair. they need to have toned abs. with decent biceps, calve muscles, and deecent glutes lol. oh, and most girls like guys who have big d's. hope this helped! lol :)

• Thanx and I know this might sound dumb but what does a good ass look like for a guy?

What Girls Said 5

• David Beckham rocks the buzz cut look, however many men simply look like convicts with it. It all depends on the guys facial features.

• arms, lips, butt and in that order. Arms because I fantasize about him holding me in those arms while we rock the cazbah. Lips because full, soft lips are freakin' awesome to kiss. And butt, because I think about grabbing it and pulling the guy closer into me while he thrusts.

• Lol that comment made me gay for a few seconds

• A nice fitted shirt that defines the arms, (provided that he's got arms to show). Long flirtatious stares across the room, confident and relaxed nature. But the biggest turn on, is the conversation, not too much small talk, a lot of substance and a lot of eye contact :). That's a turn on.

• It depends on the guy. Most guys can make it look hott. Some guys just look like prison inmates.

• I like nice broad shoulders because I imagine holding onto them during "the act" and also just in affectionate times...I am big on hugs and so I imagine wrapping my arms aroung his shoulders. It also to me just symbolizes strength and that is a major turn on. Nice piercing eyes...I don't care about the color and strong hands. A nice ass helps too and soft lips.

• Thanx for the input.

What Guys Said 1

• Trust me.. They do.Stay thirsty my friends.

• Lol

• Hahahaha that was f***ing completely random and hallarious

• Ha! you're the only one who made me laugh today!! :D that was freakin funny lol!!