Girls, how many of you have tats? Piercings? Would you find it weird if a guy had a tat fetish?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Just basic ear lobe piercings and one tattoo. Currently getting super stoked about my plans for second and third tattoos though!

I wouldn't find a tattoo fettish odd at all, hearing guys talk about preferring chicks with ink makes me feel beautiful actually.

• Love that!! So what's the next tat going to be?

• Awesome! They're just so gorgeously badass, I adore that ink style.

• I totally agree!!!

What Girls Said 12

• I don't have any tattoos and only piercings in my ears. I don't think it's weird for a guy to like that but he wouldn't be the guy for me.

• Thanks for sharing.

• It's not at all that I dont like girls without tats. The world is full of beautiful women without them. It's more of a curious fetish that I find very sexy. At the same time, a woman's torso without tats is unbelievably sexy as well.

• Oh I see, okay 😊

I know what you're saying. My husband has some tats but he'd look just as good without them 😉

• I do
    And I also have a tattoo fetish👍

• I only have one piercing and no it is not weird since my best friend has a tat along with piercing fetish.

• I have a few piercings, I can't get tattoos yet because of my age but god do I want plenty. I don't find it weird in the slightest. I wouldn't say I have a fetish for them but I definitely find them super sexy on guys.

• I only have ear piercings. I'd like an eyebrow piercing. Im considering an ankle, wrist, and hip tattoo. I'm not too into excessive piercings and tattoos so yes it would be weird if he had that kind of fetish

• No not at all. I have 3 tatts and 3 piercings and i want more.

• I don't have any tattoos (yet) & I only have ears piercings.
    http://i.imgur.com/Kwx55nA.jpg
    I want to get a nose stud though. I wouldn't think it's weird for a guy to have a tattoo fetish.

• Yes I do.. Both. No, I wouldn't find it weird.

• I have 2 visible but coverable tattoos. I have 1 piercing left besides my ears as of right now.

I wouldn't find it weird unless he wants to lick my tats or something.

• I don't have tattoos or piercings. I wouldn't find it weird, but I would be the wrong for him.

• I would. There is more to me than... "tats"

• Thus the word 'fetish ' my dear... And yes, there is much more to you than tats.

• I don't have any tattoo's. As far as piercing's, my belly-button and my ears. I wouldn't find it weird if a guy is really into tattoo's on a woman.