Guys, what do you think of a girl with tattoos and piercings?

I'm in my early 20s. I have two tattoos, a heart on my wrist and the Cheshire Cat on the back of my shoulder. I have my ears pierced and also a nose piercing and a navel piercing. I was reading and found out that many of you find piercing and tattoos unattractive and "slutty". Is that really so? I do not dress "slutty", I always have jeans and t-shirts on and I attend the university. Are looks really so crucial in defining someone? What would you think of me?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• When you got your tattoos & piercings did you feel slutty at all? I very much doubt it, I'm betting you were ecstatic if not happy in the least. Stop worrying about the image you have with what you've got, you got them done because YOU liked it and not because of someone else... I hope not. I think you sound pretty badass w/ the ink and piercings I love them but what matters MOST is that YOU love them first and foremost. Fuck what everybody else thinks! You got them, now rock it and be proud of them.

• Thank you :) I'm not worried about other people's opinion, I don't really care ! I was just curious about what was the first impression I gave

• @Asker - I think they are awesome ! Love that shit!

• @Asker - Thanks !

What Guys Said 13

• I think some tattoos or piercings are just fine. I personally do not mind them, but I would not get them myself. I just find a girl who has excessive amounts of either or both to be unattractive.

• tattoos are fine (unless you have one of a snake going through a skull with a pin-up girl on top, or your favorite little pony). Yours seem cute and classy.
    Nose piercings~ not a fan.
    Navel piercings~ well, if you have a flat belly. Otherwise, honestly, it just draws attention to something you might not be so proud of.
    if you dress well, there is no problem for me.

• I think the nose piercing is just a little too far unless it's just a little diamond and not like an entire nose ring. Honestly as far as you being slutty? That's for me to judge, I'd have to get to know you and see who you are. You can't judge a girl who has tattoos as being a whore and into drugs etc. My preference would be for a girl to not have these things, but honestly I'd have to see her. I can look past those things if she truly is a nice person.

• I like tatoos and piercings

• luv nose piercings mostly!

• The more tattoos and more piercings and the more unconcealed they are, the more the girl tends to fit the profile. A girl who likes to have lots of sex, probably very good at it, and probably has some serious daddy issues.

• I'm not a fan of them. If they bother you you can always lose those if you wanted.

• Not my taste, I don't like both except nose pin piercing

• Piercing is very good, ı like

• Off putting

• No they're fine

• Tbh its yeah body and if someone doesn't like it, as i always to people that don't like i just say fuck you im me like it or leave it :)

• I don't think very much of them.