Girls, y do girls always wear leggings?

So yeah y do girls basicly only wear leggings and no other type of pants

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• They are so fucking comfy! Once you wear leggings for a while, going back to pants is the worst!!! I still try to wear them every once in a while, but leggings just feel so good, it's like the comfort of wearing sweatpants without looking super grungy haha

• Black leggings go with anything. I don't wear them because I think they're supposed to be worn under a long top, but I'll wear black jeggings since it's the same thing but it's more fabric and I don't feel as naked if my top isn't long in the back

• Why do you boys wear baggy jeans? Its a preference of comfort, and most wear jeggings, which is leggings that look like jeans.

• I dont wear baggy jeans. I wear jeans tht aren't baggy and in a small town u dont wear baggy jeans cuz most of people tht goto school in a small town r from farms so yeah

• We don't lol

• they are comfortable and not all girls wear them all the time

• I personally don't wear leggings, but I know why people do. It will very rarely be because a girl wants her butt to stick out more, which is a common assumption, but 99% of the time, it's because they are light and comfortable. When you see stylish leggings, they are wearing them because stylish leggings are easy to coordinate with a top. Also, they're just easier to handle.

• I wear leggings beneath shorts, skirts or anything short because I don't like showing skin

• comfy af and free country innit

• It is a free country i was just woundering

• well a lot of girls like them bc they are very comfy to wear but they are nice nder long tops or dresses and stuff. jeans aren't that in fashion so its really leggings or tights lol

• Ok so thts y jeans r rare as a bluemoon