Girls, Parachute Jasmine coconut oil reviews?

I just ordered the parachute jasmine coconut oil from amazon. And I was reading some reviews and from what I was reading it seamed like it was more for dark hair and colored skin. I have thick brown hair a little past my shoulders I've dyed my hair , bleached it once , got it done at salon once , mostly done at home. I've dyed it red, strawberry blonde , aubern , dark brown , Carmel brown , blonde highlights , red highlights, blonde tips , purple tips. my natural hair color is light brown. I don't use heat on it usally and I usally leave it down and put it in a bun/braid when I go to bed. And I do diy hair mask every week k either do eggs, honey , mayonnaise, milk or vinegar.

I also don't wash my hair everyday and I'm trying to grow my hair I heard this helps to get healthy , shiny long hair.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Never heard of it but it sounds good

What Girls Said 2

• Not sure about that coconut oil but I have the normal cocunut oil which I use for my hair. It's good for the skin as well and I wash with it. You can brush your teeth with it and put it in foods as well. It's very good for you. I think it mostly good for curly and frizzy type hair which I have rather than straight hair but it won't cause any damage.

• I checked it out. It looks good for your hair type.