What can be done to get rid of freckles?

What can be done to get rid of freckles

Most Helpful Girl

• How to Get Rid of Freckles with Home Remedies

1. Use Sour Cream
    The lactic acid found in sour milk can help treat and remove freckles naturally without causing irritation or dryness on the skin.

2. Apply Lemon Juice
    It has lightening properties that help bleach the dark spots in a very short time.

3. Try Honey
    Honey has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties which make honey the best skin care material. Besides, honey can also slow down the aging process.

4. Use Cucumber
    Cucumber contains phenylalanine, vitamin E, omega-3 linoleic acid, oleic acid, and phytosterols and is known for its bleaching properties that can help give you clear glowing skin.

5. Massage with Almond Oil
    Almond oil is widely used in various skin lightening products. Their ingredients not only help clear freckles but also help prevent wrinkles.

How to Get Rid of Freckles with Medical Care

1: Fading Cream
    Products containing kojic acid and hydroquinone can be used to treat freckles. They, however, need to be applied over a few months in order to see results. Avoid exposure to the sun while using the cream to increase efficacy.

2. Laser Treatment
    Laser treatment can be effectively used to reduce the appearance of freckles on the skin with low risk of scarring.

3. Chemical Peel
    To remove freckles once and for all, this might just be the solution you’ve been looking for. Chemical peels will lighten your freckles and improve the appearance of your skin.

4. Photofacial
    Photofacial or IPL involves the use of broadband light to remove pigment anomalies that lead to freckles. This is a new form of treatment and is quite effective and safe.

Avoid it's Onset: Avoid Direct Sun Exposure
    Some people born with freckles, but some other get it because of the sun exposure, which appear in summer and disappear in winter. Limit direct sun exposure will reduce your chance of having freckles, (sunscreen and putting on hats and protective clothing any time you’re in the sun.)

• But why would anyone want to do it? Freckles are so cute!

• It's not that I think they're ugly, I have freckles too and I would never get rid of them. It's just she asked so why not give her an answer :)

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 3

• i dont think there is some way to get rid of them.. permanently.. love your freckles.. many guys like them..

• limit sun exposure

• No omg I've always wanted freckles they're so pretty