Girls, Boyfriend wearing Speedo?

If your boyfriend had a really great body would you be okay with him wearing a Speedo with you at the beach or Pool?

• Yes, it's cool
    17% (5)
  • No way
    72% (21)
  • Yes, and I'd be happy showing him off
    11% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah if he had like a REALLY nice Olympic swimmer body

What Girls Said 9

• I voted C except not into the showing him off bizo... but on the basis that I am on pool deck most times so seeing guys in speedos is like a guy in normal clothing. They wear this as its comfortable for them and has less drag for them in the water when they swim, also same goes with surf race swimmers. Not all wear them but many do. If that's what they are comfortable in so be it. If one is not used to that environment and seeing men in speedos, I can see that it could create all sorts of messages. Many of the younger males tend to wear jammers like the high performance swimmers.

• Nah, I would prefer if he wore trunks.

Not because I would fear girls staring at him but because I would find it embarrassing :3

almost as bad as the borat swimsuit

• No way. They are too revealing.

• No, because they're look silly.

• He can do whatever he wants, but I wouldn't like it

• I would prefer if he didn't but, it's his choice, I just don't find them attractive.

• I guess it depends on the girl, but most girls i know don't enjoy men in speedos regardless of how good their body is. And that's coming from someone who works with fitness models and bodybuilders haha 😊

• No thank you. My boyfriend is already a successful, attractive and social person. I don't need to show off all his goods so women try to hit him up even more.

• No way, in my opinion, that would be too much