Can short hair still be feminine? How short?

I recently had mine cut into a graduated bob, chin length at the front and a little shorter at the back (not enough for clippers, just about jaw length). I know most men prefer longer hair, but is this hair cut still feminine? Would you find a woman with this haircut attractive?

like the link...

Most Helpful Guy

• With so many guys out there sporting longer hair than many girls in their attempt to get into touch with their feminine sides, for me, the shorter the hair on the girl the less feminine the look. I prefer straight hair on girls and it should cover her entire back down to her waist at all times.

• Long hair looks amazing when it's in good condition, but Idon't think I've ever seen someone with hair down to their waist where the condition is good - it always looks straggly! A woman who has hair nice enough to do this is very lucky...

What Guys Said 4

• Thats acceptable. My philosphy on girls with short hair is that some girls can pull it off and look good and others just look awful with it. Its still feminine as long as your not going with a buzz cut.

• It can still be feminine, I used to like a girl who had long hair, but she had got it cut short and I liked it even better :) I guess it depends on the girl, but yeah I like girls with short hair :)

• Just had to look that up and see what it really was and yes, I think the haircut is gorgeous on the right girls.

• I think really, really good looking girls can pull off short hair. Audrey Hepburn

What Girls Said 2

• I prefer long hair on me but I think if you have the features to pull it off, short hair on a girl can look hot as long as it flatters your face and you can talk to the stylist about it

• you should have asked that question before you got the haircut! LOL! and I don't think most non-gay men would even know what that hairstyle is! you should put up a link to a pic if you want better answers!

• Lol I'm not bothered enough to not have my hair as I like it just cos of what the men say, I would've got it done anyway... More curiosity than anything, my boyfriend likes it and he's the only guy whose opinion on my looks really matters :)