Does this hairstyle look good?

Ok so I've never coloured my hair or curled it or anything but I found a hairtutorial online where u had some weird braids overnight and this was the outcome. Remember that my hair naturally is straight. So my question is if I could wear this hairstyle to graduation. If not, why? And by the way it will be a lot more brushed and stuff like that if I have it like that to graduation.
Does this hairstyle look good?

(Sorry if my English is bad bc it isn't my 1st language)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! So pretty. :) I've tried to make my hair look like that but can't. Yours look really good, and neater would be a good idea, yes.

• Thank you! My hair is resistant to curling it seems but this was the only thing that worked. Good luck with yours!😊

• Thanks, and congratulations on your graduation!

What Guys Said 4

• I think it looks good

• very cute... but if it was red, it'd b even better :D

• I like it.

• yeah, you look like hermione granger :D

What Girls Said 3

• It looks really pretty! Almost like you curled it, but more relaxed. Its a nice summer style and I think you should definitely wear it like that to graduation.

• Oh my god your hair is absolutely beautiful

• I really like it.