New haircut. Guys & girls!

I was thinking about getting a new haircut, and I'd like to know your opinion. This is how I look now:

link

link

I want my hair shorter, so they'd barely touch my shoulder, and a bit chopped. Like Shirley Manson's haircut in the 90s:

link

And here's photo of me with longer hair.

link

So, should I leave them as they are, cut or grow them back?

Thanks for all feedback:)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you would look best either with it is long or like Gwenneth Paltrow. She has it an inch or two longer than you have it right now. Having it that little bit shorter gives it more volume (the longer the hair, the heavier it is, so the straighter it is).

If you go with the Paltrow look, I would use some mousse to give it more of the wavy/volumetric Manson/Paltrow type look you want.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• i think you should get some color by adding some highlights or something the hair cut is not bad but the layers will help

• Add some layers and don't have your ends cut so bluntly. You'd look good with bangs but you also look good without. Shirley Manson also has a nice length so just go for it. Good luck :)

• get it cut like Shirley Mansons