Is it okay to wear shorts under this dress?

I barely wear dresses and am a bit self consious of showing my butt if I moved the wrong way or something. I bought this beautiful neon pink skater dress and I can't return it but it fits me perfect the only thing is it seems when I bend down even lady like the material rises a bit and you can definetly see butt lol. It flares out at the bottom kinda. I think the problem is that my top half is quite a bit bigger 36dd so there's more material up there. My stomach is a lot slimmer but the dress still is only maybe an inch above my knee. I have one pair of shorts that are like yoga shorts that are pretty much skin tight I can roll them up a bit so they don't show or even go look for another pair. Would it be okay to wear shorts with this? They don't show through anything with the expection if I bent down or if it flipped up a bit due to the wind or something. So is this okay? I think it's better then showing everything off.
This is a picture of the dress but it is a bit of a darker pink more a neon pink

11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I always wear spandex under dresses. When I go to the club, if I wear a summer dress, formal wear anything I always wear them. I don't want anyone to see anything they shouldn't and it stops guys from seeing up your dress if you walk up stairs.

• Sure if that's what you feel comfortable with. =)

• Yes but you should invest in a pair of Spanks. Because you have to fold yogas down and it'll make your stomach look bigger

• I wear shorts under almost all of my dresses

• Shorts are good but also leggings/tights work too!

• Yeah it's fine.

• Maybe wear spandex underneath.

• If that makes you feel comfortable then go for it, there's nothing wrong with it :)

• Yes it's okay

• Yes, it is fine. I do the same sometimes.