*What is Your Favorite Piercing*?

What is your favorite piercing that you already have, or what is a piercing that you really want to get? What is your favorite piercing to see on other people/the opposite sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love cartilage piercings and I would love to get another one. But I just can't pinpoint a time to get it. It takes nearly a year to heal and I constantly find myself doing things that would damage it, like wearing hats, helmets, getting my hair cut, or swimming.

My favorite piercings on guys are tongue piercings. I also like navel piercings for some odd reason. Completely unrealistic to expect from a guy, but I still love them.

• Oh I know, they take forever to heal! :( And just bumping against them can hurt like heck. Haha! Never seen a guy with a navel piercing before! But cool :)

• I had a bump on the back of my cartilage piercing for 1.5 years after it healed, because I couldn't resist sleeping on it after 5 months. It just recently went away on its own somehow. Just shows you how sensitive it is. What a pain in the ass. But I still really want another one :)

What Guys Said 3

• I like bellybutton piercing

• i dont hav piercings i dont like seeing piercings on girls... except earrings... anything other than that is too weird

• Haha @ being "too weird". :) Guess I'm weird then :P

• Hmm, what do you mean by "trouble"?

• it takes time and effort to get those piercings n its not worth it in my opinion

• i don't want a piercing, but on girls i absolutely love the belly button pierced

What Girls Said 5

• I personally want to get nipple piercings, but I am totally for my boyfriend getting a tongue piercing.

• Ouchies! >.< I know a guy with a tongue ring and it looks super awesome.

• I love my belly button ring a lot but I want to get my hips done, I probably won't because im so scared they will get caught on my pants a lot. On guys though I think it depends on the guy, sometimes lip but I've never actually had serious feeling for aguy who has had a piercing besides ear.

• I love my nose piercing. I also really love snakebites

• Do you wear a regular stud in your nose piercing or do you wear a hoop?

• I wear a stud cause my boyfriend doesn't like the hoops but he is going to University in September so I'm gonna start wearing a hoop :p

• Lol, have fun with that! Hoops look awesome.

• I have no piercing, but I think nose rings on a very small percentage of the population look seriously hot 👌

• Right? My friend has a hoop in her nose and she can really pull it off, but I don't think I could pull it of that well :P

• Haha exactly the same situation with me!!

• Lower lip piercing.