Why am I such a shopoholic/spendaholic?

i swear the minute i get some sort of money in my hands it always goes away instantly , like on clothes food soap lotions & much more but especially food. Why can't i ever save. Every week i get paid a large sum of money but it just seems to be gone in like 2-4 days max. Whats wrong w. Me, do i have a problem? pls help 😳

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• It is your money spend it how you like - If you get enjoyment out of it, that is fine

• Ugh girl I know its the struggle. I go in to Ulta to get literally ONE thing and spend 100 fucking dollars haha. Just hope for the best <3

• You're vain.

• You're a woman.

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like you might...
    Maybe try saving ad least half of it every month!

• You need to learn to control your finances for the future. But I understand, there's an endless amount of options for us girls to buy things!! And they're also so cute

• I don't know how to help you out because I am the same way. However, I rarely buy clothes but I buy other bullshit.