Guys..is it unattractive to dress with more of an edge?

I'm not sure if guys find me unattractive because of the way I dress. a typical day for me is skinny jeans, flats, and some band shirt or a plain colored banana strap (ha ha anyone still use that term?) I also tease my hair and wear lots of bandannas. should I go more girly?

Most Helpful Guy

• it just depends on what kind of guy you want to attract. I see nothing wrong with your style (although a pic of a normal outfit would help alot) but probably you might have trouble with those guys that wear the polos and kakies and sailing shoes and stuff.

all in all you should be you, not anyone else.

What Guys Said 3

• No actually its the opposite for me. It is extremely attractive when a girl dresses with more of an edge. I wish I knew more girls who dressed like that.

• I find it very attractive because its different and depends on you, some girls pull it off really well, others don't, I say do what you like, if a guy does not like you because of it, he's not worth it

• I listen to rap and hip hop, so if a girl is wearing a band shirt that is a turn off for me. Tee's are not the most girly thing to wear unless you are going to the gym. Now you don't need to go to wearing a skirt with no panties on because that is just plain slutty, but I'm sure it's pretty obvious that the way emo girls and emo boys (yes boys) dress that they look alike and sometimes I can't even tell the difference because emo girls tend to have an E.D and then make their b00bs dissapear due to throwing up a lot so emo or scene is not my scene, sorry if it wasn't the answer you wanted. This is girlsaskguys, not girlsaskguysbutonlyiftheyagree

What Girls Said 2

• that really doesn't sound "edgy" - sounds like today's fashion trend if you ask me.

edgy is not EMO.

edgy is mainly european fashion trends.

• I don't think so... you should stay with your style. there are too many girls who dress girly. Your style is cool,stick with it.