Girls help? A cup too small, B cup too big?

So I got fitted at the start of the year and for push up bras a cup is too small and hurts my boobs but b cup is too big and fall into the cup and get squashed, non padded bras for better in b cup so I'm really confused, am I wearing the right cup size? Help!

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should get measures by a professional. The right size is so important

What Girls Said 5

• You might have the wrong band size because the cup size for an A is smaller on a 34 than it is on a 30. Also you can try adjusting the over the shoulder straps, if they're too loose then your boobs will disappear into the cup

• why would it be smaller? its supposed to be one inch away from the band,. why would the band number change that?

• You answered your own question. The number on the band gets larger or smaller and so does the cup to coincide with it

• Get refitted. Your band size might be wrong.

• I am a B cup in non-padded bras, but i buy C cup when it comes to push up, because if you tighten the straps, your boobs will fit more naturally.(and make your boobs look bigger, because that's the point, right? Haha)

• Thank you I'll try that next time I go to buy one hopefully it works 😊

• It depends on the band because I got a 36 A and a 34B perfectly

• how does that work? bc your band size stays the same. how can a 36 and a 34 fit the same? i know there are supposed to be sister sizes but it makes no sense. one is the actual breast from your ribs. the other your ribs.

• My body's weird.. I'm sorry t
      I don't know how to explain it but the tighter it was the better it held it in place filling my boobs and the larger it was then I need a smaller size to fill it In. It's hard to explain but it works for me

• That is exactly how I feel ! I'm like in the awkward middle if A and B and I have no idea what to do :/

• Oh I thought I was the only one, it's really horrible argh