Girls, which (visible) part of a mans anatomy "does it" for you?

It's a simple question, with one condition... I can't walk around naked in public.
But summer is upon us, and I can sport a white-t and khaki shorts.

So what grabs a girls' attention? Good arms, broad shoulders, a wide back, protruding chest, nice calfs?
And more so, what can men wear to highlight your favorite part? I really can't wipe my brow with my shirt every 10 seconds to show my abs and that ab-V thingy (or something equally ridiculous to get attention).

On the other hand, what turns you ladies off? TOO big _____. TOO skinny ______?

Lastly does a "healthy physique" trump good grooming, or is it the other way around? Or do you prefer both?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for all the feedback ladies~ it seems like a lot of you are not so interested in pecs, but more so shoulders and arms.

One question though. What about the glutes? Also known as the buttocks, butt or ass?
If a guy has good arms and shoulders, wouldn't skinny legs (in comparison) be a turn-off?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• For me is someone not too bulky, I lean more toward the skinny side and tiny muscles are badass to me, big muscles make guys look like clouds. A smile makes me melt like ice cream on a hot day, confident eyes, sharp jaw (does that make sense). Basically guys that look like they came out from one of Viria's drawings. Flat stomach is a yes abbs adds on a bag of attention. Honestly I don't care what he guys wear as long as they can rock with with their own style.

Guys that randomly start combing their hair or wax it is a bit of a turn of for me soo yeah

What Girls Said 10

• Healthy physic... As long as you look put together your good =) be funny and then everyone will like you

• Well developed biceps ❤❤❤
    I'm into skinnier guys though so anyone too big or bulky isn't preferrable
    What does "good grooming" entail?

• Good grooming would be maintaining facial hair, ie, growing for a purpose not just out of laziness. A neat hair style, usually smells nice, always smells clean. Shirts and shorts almost 100% of the time washed and ironed.
      Things like that~

• Well, a healthy physique and good grooming are requirements lol since I also maintain those 2 things. I can't be with a guy who smells and looks like he hasn't showered in months

• I like muscles in the forearms. And wearing a button down collard shirt that rolls up to the elbow 👌😋😍

• wide back, arms, shoulders. what turns me off is a skinny back and skinny shoulders, but also if they are too big...

• Broad shoulders and white t-shirt does the trick for me

• His face and hair do it for me. And if he smells nice and isn't wearing baggy clothes.

• really nice hair, chest/upper body

• Clothes: causal but put together
    Physic: healthy weight, muscular but not hulk

• Prominent veins do it for me.

• For me, nice arms are a big attention grabber. :) So a t-shirt would do in that case.
    It's a turn off for me if the guy is way too muscular. So like huge bulging biceps are a no for me…I just like toned arms, some muscle, but not ridiculous.
    For me grooming is pretty important. Just looking clean and like you actually looked in the mirror in the morning can go a long way.