Girls, ok for a guy to wear a pink V neck or gay?

Girls do you think it is feminine or do you judge a guy if he were to wear a fashionable pink V neck. I am not gay, but is a cool looking shirt. What do you think of guys who may wear a pink shirt?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not gay.

What Girls Said 10

• It's not gay

• It's not gay.

• For me, I guess it would be okay. Who said guys can't wear pink. In fact, I have guy friends who like the colour pink!

• If he can pull it off, yes

• I think it looks good if you can pull it off, I don't think people who wear pink are gay. I like pink ties and scrubs on guys :)

• They can wear whatever they like.

• i wouldn't think its gay, it looks cool, but also depends on how you wear ir...

• No they can wear pink if they want to

• Nobody should assume others sexuality because of the cut and color of a t-shirt, wear what you want to wear and what makes you feel comfortable. If somebody tells you that you are gay because of the clothes you wear tell them to fuck off

• I think it would be fine. Most guys looks really nice in pink in my opinion. I don't really judge a guy based on their clothes anyways. But if there is one thing I really dislike, it's sagging pants to the extreme.