Girls, What are some good shoes to wear for summer?

I am not a huge fan of shoes/sandals/flip flops that don't require socks. I find it gross, but I actually have cute outfits to wear this summer. I was thinking about just getting white vans, but I thought it might be weird to wear vans to the beach or lake. So anything besides regular flip flops or those ugly ass hercules shoes you guys recommend? I want something relatively comfy and that will stay on my foot when I walk. Maybe toms? small wedges? I really only want like two pairs of shoes that I can wear all summer (for sure white vans and one other sandal like shoe). I mostly wear leggings and jean shorts and most of my shirts are super birght colors (mostly that weird peachy-ish color, hot pink, teal, white) if that helps. Y'all gotta help a sister out! I don't want my boyfriend telling me that my damn shoes don't match my damn outfit this summer!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Tom's are nice, wedges, flats (I have a pair that are like lacey so your feet breathe but they're not exposed), I wear converse with pretty much everything though

0|0
    0|0
  • i am into woven canvas textured wedge pumps

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing wedges!

0|0
    0|0
  • im a sandal's lover... i just wear sandals in summer

0|0
    0|0
  • Your boyfriend is putting too much thought in it...
    Anyway how about platform wedges?

0|0
    0|0