CURLY VS STRAIGHT HAIR?

i have naturally curly hair (not like wavy curly, like ringlets curly) and im still trying to get use to wear my hair natural instead of straighening it all the time, but out of curiousity, to guys prefer curly or straight hair?

thestylenewsnetwork.com/.../...natural-hair-21.jpg

this isn't me this is just an example of the curly hair im talking about

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I am into straight hair. The straighter, the better. My girlfriend is Asian and her hair is as straight as an arrow. I don't like curly hair on girls (sorry ;-))... it's really not my thing. However, there is one exception: I find black girls with rasta braids very cute and those braids are much more easy to make when a girl has curly hair.

What Guys Said 7

• Straight hair is my preference, it's better to play with. Wavy hair is also pretty cool.

• The hair in that photo is hawt 👍

• either is fine some girls look really good with curly hair don't hide it

• Sorry but I prefer wavy or straight hair. EXCEPT on black girls they look cute with curls

• straight hair

• can you post a pic?

• I like straight hair, but it also depends on her build.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not a guy, but I really like curly hair on girls. I always get jealous.

• I prefer straight hair but it depends on the person.

One of my friends always straightened her hair and I never saw the natural one.

I thought her hair was wavy but dam one day she decides to leave it natural

She looked beyond gorgeous but that was the only time I saw the curls.

• I swear curly haired girls want straight hair. Straight haired girls want curly hair.
    I prefer my hair straight.

• They usually say they prefer straight hair, however I don't think it matters much.