Is the bombshell bra worth it?

Victoria's Secret says that it'll add TWO cup sizes. Does anyone know if it actually works? Is it worth the $62?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get her home. Take her bra off. Dissappointment V_V

What Guys Said 6

• From a guy's perspective, it will dissappoint your boyfriend a little if you take off a C cup bra and you're an A cup.

• Still waiting for bombshell boxers.

• its all visual effects jess. like magic

• Thats amazing!

• better stuff your bra with tissues like most girls do in my gym

• No, not really

What Girls Said 7

• I am a 32DD and think it's too much padding. The way the bra is shaped can look kind of weird in clothes too. I think the Dream Angels bras are really nice and they give you about an extra cup size and enough lift where it doesn't look fake. VS is having the semi annual sale right now so they might have some bombshell bras for a nice price.

• hooley dooley, $62 for a bra? only time that's happening is when I'm married lmao.
    ok anyway, iv seen bras like that in other stores for about $30-sumthin. it's all in the name i believe, but who knows? iv never owned a VS bra.

• Nothing from Victoria secret is worth that much money. You're just paying for the name. There are other brands out there that can do the same for you for much less.

• You could just use the cups, that one pair could last a lot longer than the bra.

• Yes the bra works. It runs small so you need to try it on before you buy it. And just a tip it isn't made to be a bra you wear for an extended amount of time, it's not a bra you wear all day.

• I'm a D cup and I own two. They're great haha.

• Is there a point to adding two cup sizes to a D or do you just get it since it's a comfortable bra? Lol

• so they become F?

• @ihatethiswebsite it is so comfortable and supportive lol. And I don't know I like the look lol. But only wear them very rarely.

• I believe it works. As for 62$... It depends on how much you make.