Why do girls call me cute?

Is being cute a bad thing? Most girls call me cute ,but never hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute/hot.. is the same kind of thing to me and it's a GOOD thing! :)

What Girls Said 5

• Cute and hot can mean the same thing. There are times when I think a guy is fine as hell but I will only call him cute because I don't want to sound like I'm gushing.

Cute isn't really better than hot and hot isn't really better than cute, it's just a different type of appeal.

CUTE- boy next door, handsome, classy, personality, naturally attractive (the kind of guy that's good looking without much effort) makes you feel good, smiling, cheery, gentleman

HOT- sex appeal, fine, may try to be attractive (gym, clothes, etc), not so much personality that doesn't matter much, boy you don't take home to mom

• Some guys just tend to have a "cute" look rather than hot or handsome. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's a good thing. It's the same way with how guys will call a girl cute or hot.

• It is definitely not a bad thing! haha

When I call a boy cute I consider him to be attractive, sweet, and personable... all good things.

I would pick a "cute" boy over a "hot" boy any day...

• Well congrats. I think that's better than being called fugly :p

• how is it a bad thing? what are you complaining about?

most girls would rather be called beautiful than hot.

What Guys Said 1

• I was told that cute means baby face, or something like that. And don't worry, it's a good thing.