How to keep my hair straight overnight?

I have curly hair so I straighten it the night before school to save time in the morning, but when I sleep on it it starts to curl again and I end up having to re-straighten the whole thing instead of just touching up in the morning. Is there anything I can do to keep it straight? A ponytail maybe? I don't know? Any tip please?

Most Helpful Girl

• what do you mean by it curls again?

B/c I have wavy hair --and it puffs up so I flat iron my hair the night before too.

are you using a flat iron to straighten your hair? or are you using a curling iron to "straighten" your hair? (b/c that don't work to well)

or are you using a comb and brush to straighten/style your hair?

1. IF you are using a flat iron then you shouldn't have an issue of your hair curling again the next morning (just make sure your flat iron is hot enough and before you flat iron your hair spay products on your hair so your ends don't' break and if if you go to a salon there are plenty to choose from

so you just spray the products on (I use a brand call icon (it's a bit on the pricey side but it works well ) the bran is icon and it's call -- urm ...something "shine" then I know like there are other brands you can pick up at drug stores.

2. if you are using a curling iron to flat iron your hair then It really makes your hair frizzy

but if you are doing the right things --then to keep your hair from not being curly the next morning? --I'd say lay your hair flat on your pillow

don't do hair spray because it'll make your hair stuff and if you tie it up it'll create that crease in your hair.

or you can try to wake up early the following morning to fix it up.

oh and another tip is when it comes to flat ironing /straightening your hair --make sure your hair is completely dry before you straighten it with a flat iron and make sure your flat iron is hot enough.

or another option is that you can "straighten" your hair (it's kind of like perming but not really) but if you go into a salon they do it for you...the process is very tedious-i had it done before and for six months my hair was like completely straight and all I had to do was wash and dry and it was straight. but I do have to say if you do that it is very expensive. I did it at a pretty good salon and it was like 200 dollars but then again I had a lot of hair.. so yeah hope I helped :D

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I DONT REALY KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU MAYBE IF YOU WRAP YOUR HAIR AFTER STRAIGHTING IT ITS REALLY HARD TO KEEP IT STRAIGHT I HAVE KINDA STRAIGHT HAIR BUT IT KINDA GETS WAVY AFTER IT DRIES I HAVE TO STRAIGHTEN IT BECAUSE IT GETS SO PUFFY I SUGGEST TO KEEP TRYING MANY DIFFRENT THINGS

• You can try and wrap it.

There are lots of tutorials on YouTube that show how you can keep your hair straight overnight by wrapping your hair.

Just type in the YouTube search-bar: ''wrapping hair''.

The videos should provide you enough information. :-)

• Wrait around in a silk scraf before you go to bed.

• bleh... girl ik what you mean... kinda. my hair doesn't start curly again but ANYWAYS...

uhh hairspray maybe?