Girls, Is It Normal to Get Your Makeup Done at Sephora for Prom?

I'm just curious. I'll be a senior in highschool next year and it's just something that spiked my curiousity. I hear some girls do it but it seems a bit awkward? I'd like to do it since I can't even do my own daily makeup! It's too much work and I've never been so good at it. Thank you so much for your time!

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you can! Make sure you make an appointment with them for that day. I had to go to an event one day and I made an appoint with Fashion Fair at Macy's. The lady was super nice.
    Make sure you tell them you want to do a makeup consultation and not just to get ready for prom because some of them will tell you they only do that if you buy three products from them which is just a way for them to get a sale. A real nice make sales person will do it without try to force you to buy a minimum makeup. If Sephora doesn't work try any other beauty counter at Macy's. Especially Mac.

What Girls Said 2

• Be careful with that. For an important event, you can't use someone you don't know and someone who doesn't know you or your face. Just because they work at sephora doesn't mean they're good makeup artists

• It is totally normal. My daughter did her make up at Nordstrom

• Thank you so much!

• You welcome. Go get them 😊