Looking for a new car?

looking for a new car. I am just looking for opinions and was wondering what everyone thinks is a better car

1) chevy cobalt

2) ford focus

3)dodge neon

Most Helpful Guy

• All of those choices are crap. Go with Crown Victoria. Best car ever. Cheap, fast, good looking, reliable and gas efficient. I have a 93 Crown Vic and I am not thinking of giving it up any time soon. It's faster than most modern cars.

• Crown vic and gas efficient don't belong in the same sentence.

• Ok, I get the $600 part. but you just said that you're willing to shell out extra money on gas to be able to drive a fast car and not some slow piece of crap family car...you're driving a fast piece of crap family car lol. and you're not poor if you can put out the gas money. also, if you're driving it aggressively, then I guarantee you're getting closer to 10 mpg than 25 mpg. but each to their own.

• I am pretty sure it still turns out to be way cheaper to buy car for 600$ and spend extra money on gas, than buying a brand new fuel efficient car for 20k.

What Guys Said 9

• I think Ford is the most reliable of American cars.. so the Focus would be my pick.. you should check out reviews on kelly blue book and similar sites for more info.

• High-5 for going with American cars!

I'd have to say the focus, due to my preference of Ford.

• My vote is for the cobalt

• ford focus just bought one and I love it

• They're also good on gas mileage and performed well in the crash safety tests.

• i have a ford focus, a ranger, and an f150 supercrew, they are all made by ford and I haven't had a problem with any of them yet.

• Anything American is good to buy right now. I'll go with the cobalt, because I like chevies.

• none...

but if those are the ONLY three choices...

then go with the cobalt ss

• cobalt

• Focus. tis a classy car :D

What Girls Said 4

• IM NOT SURE WICH ONE IS BETTER ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS TO GET THE ONE THAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR WALLET. HAVE YOU TEST DRIVED YOU SHOULD HAVE A REALY CLOSE FRIEND GO WITH YOU SO THEY CAN TELL YOU WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT IT CAUSE YOU WHANT A CAR THAT CAN LAST A LONG TIME AND WONT GIVE YOU PROBBLEMS AND MAKE SURE YOU LIKE THE WAY IT DRIVES SOME CAN FEEL A LITTLE BUMPY AND SOME JUST FRIVE REALLY SMOOTH

• the 2010 focus for sure.

• Ford is the worst, get a Toyota!

• is a new car? or is it used, but new for you?