How would you wear this dress in cold weather?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Leggings with Steve Madden peter pan style boots. and Long pea coat style jacket (either black or white or maybe like pink or any other color to like make the outfit more colorful.

Have you seen the leggings that look like jeans? you can try those and wear it with boots.

urm of I you want like a casual look-wear it with skinny jeans and a pair of boots or heals/pumps or flats..

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• Wow, that's a really cute dress. Well, you should probably wear it with black boots and a black jacket/sweater. That would be my suggestion. Sounds cute. :) Good luck!

• Great idea :) , but wouldn't it look kind of like hooker-ish if I wear just the boots with it and no leggings or anything? lol

• Yeah leggings/stockings of course. sorry I didn't mention it. X_X

• I wouldn't wear a dress like that at all because its not my taste. But if I were you, I would wear skinny jeans with it, a coat with one or two layers underneath, gloves, hat, socks and comfortable shoes/boots.

• Tights and ankle boots?

• tights, high pumps and a stylish wool coat.