Does laser treatment hair removal reallt stop hair from growing permanently?

if it does then, why don't all girls get it done if they can afford it? i mean that's like, amazing

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea, but I do know of a laser treatment that makes hair grow the side effects are terrible though it results in flaky skin, getting a bunch of red spots all over your body and if you don't continue the laser treatment your hair will fall back out.

• thats irrelevant to my question

What Girls Said 4

• It damages the root, so yes it takes longer to grow back. Even waxing over many years slows the hairs growing back you are damaging the root or follicle.

• i'm not talking about taking longer. i'm asking does it stop hair growing permanently

• Yeah. After several treatments it does.

• I have had laser hair removal but wasn't able to complete the treatments unfortunately because where I moved didn't have an office at my new location at the time.. but yes it works!!! I LOVED it!!! Some of my hair has grown back since I never finished but it was worth it when I had it! It is pricy though!

• yea it should unless you get it done too young, but omg yes! it is heaven, i got brazillian but it was like 2000 dollars but i would get like my whole body done if it wasn't expensive

• how the heck can it be that expensive for one small area?

• I don't know its messed up and cleared out my bank, but moneys meant to spent haha its worth it tho, especially since i do swimming

• It depends on the person. For some people the root gets damaged for good, therefore it is impossible to grow back (hooray). For others, it keeps growing at a slower pace.

What Guys Said 4

• but they r kinda x-pensive no?

• Not permanently

• Yes, it works , but I heard it has some issues.. Im trying to remember what they are... google it

• No it does not stop hair from coming back it just takes the hairs longer to grow back