What does "dressing sexy" mean to you?

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Like others have said sexy doesn't mean less.
    photo.dearbikini.com/.../2015-01-14-2241525293.jpg

2|0
    0|1
  • A corset, some stilettos, a thong, a little makeup, maybe fishnets depending on my mood. I don't know what I'd want my girl to wear though.

1|0
    1|1
  • Tryina get laid? Or trying to get some sort of attention.. OR just trying to feel sexy because you want to feel sexy

0|0
    0|1
  • Girls in booty shorts, Bikini's , Shorts , :p :p :p

Jk jk jk jk

0|0
    0|1
  • Wearing a dirty pink shirt and sagging y-front underwear

0|0
    0|1
  • Dressing in a way so that you show off your bodytype

1|0
    0|1
  • when a girl wears tight clothing

0|0
    0|1
  • dressing like a banker and rejecting my loan application

0|0
    0|1
  • You have a pic of yourself wearnig it? It will help big time.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think it means showing off your body - I think it means wearing something that heightens your physical appeal to others like a long sleeved dress or an outfit with trendy colours.

0|0
    0|1
  • Showing off cleavage and legs. Usually something form fitting. Clothing that makes me feel confident and attractive.

1|0
    0|1
  • Wearing something that makes you feel good and sexy. I don't care whether that's a rain coat with Baggie pants or being butt naked. Which ever on makes you feel sexy is the sexy one.

0|0
    0|1
  • - Anything that's above knee length
    - Shows shoulders and cleavage
    - An exposed back and tummy

Generally thight fitting clothes too.

0|0
    0|0
  • just looking seductive. It doesn't have to be revealing sometimes their face just looks sexy haha but yeah dresses some corset or just mini skirt pretty sexy to me

0|0
    0|1
  • Showing either leg or cleavage. Or both!

0|0
    0|1
  • shorts, mini skirts, short dresses, but also showing off a little bit of back or shoulders, without showing too much... for me sexy is not slutty

0|0
    0|1
  • Crop top, leather jacket, skinny jeans, and booties... Im not a "dress" kinda girl

0|0
    0|1
  • It means dressing for the sole purpose of turning on guys.

0|0
    0|1
  • Dressing in something so comfortable, I ooze confidence.

Doesn't have to be skin tight, short, or shows too much cleavage... but the right amount to where I am happy & confident shows my sex appeal (I think anyways).

0|0
    0|1