How much do you spend on clothes every / make up / lotions / hair / manicures / bags / fashion each month?

how much do you spend on fashion and accessories each month?

0|0
13|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say average around $200 realistically. Most of that would be handbags and workout clothes lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• My mum buys my make up for me. I'm too embarassed to buy it myself. I can only buy one new dress a week and have my hair done every two weeks. I use a rucksack instead of a handbag to carry everything I need.

I guess when I add it all up it comes to a nice round figure. £0

0|0
    0|0
  • 5/10 euros on toiletries, that is about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say around $150 Canadian dollar

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say $200-$300 on average.

0|0
    0|0
  • $200 , most on clothes, non on bags, maybe 40 something on gel/hair cuts/ and shampoo

0|0
    0|0
  • I lately have been investing more into myself and let's leave it like this, shall we? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too much lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• hmm. that's a difficult one to answer. I buy things as I need them.
    I only buy clothes seasonally or on the sales. I spend around £200 every 3-4 months and if I see some nice dress or some amazing shoes that I absolutely love, I will buy those, but only if I really like them and they're really different from everything I already own.

For make up I only use eyeliner and mascara and some brow gel, so those last me about a month usually. I just get the cheap maybelline ones (works out around £20, sometimes less if there is a deal). Lotion, I probably buy one bottle a month, I spend around £3 on it.

I get a haircut once every 6 months, costs around £30-40. Shampoo and conditioner usually lasts me a month, so I buy a new bottle of each. I get the Organix coconut shampoo, which is around £6 each, so £12 with the conditioner. Sometimes I get the Aussie ones, they're about £4 and they're amazing too.

I do my manicures myself, once in a while I will buy nail polish, but I'm not a big fan of fancy nails.

Bags, again whenever I see a nice one. I always lookout for the ones on sale, would not spend more than £50 on a bag to be honest. I'd say I buy a new one every 4-5 month on average, otherwise I just use the ones I already have. I have lots of bags.

For accessories I'm really low maintenance, I don't wear a lot, but the ones I do are all silver or gold (mostly gifts from family members). In the summer I like to buy cheap accessories from H&M or Zara or Topshop. You can get really nice ones and they usually make it to the end of summer sale, that's when I stock up for next year :D I get bored of accessories so easy that I just don't see the point in spending a lot of money on them. I have one expensive watch that I always wear and a few necklaces that were gifts, so I like to wear them, but anything to match an outfit I'll get from the cheaper shops. I get them whenever I need them. I think once you've got a certain amount of accessories, you won't need to buy new ones as you can pretty much always find a suitable one for your outfit.

I also buy perfumes about every 6-8 months. I like the non expensive body sprays and mists too.

I used to spend much less when I was younger, but now that I have some more money I buy anything that I need. I don't really go crazy and spend all my spare cash on these things, but I think if I'm not gonna take care of myself then who will? :D lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i wash clothes too often and i hate trying things on. thats how i end up going through stuff pretty quickly., i spend about 100-200 a month on clothes / s[ports wear/ undergarments/ shoes back packs-though i dont have a lot. i dont spend money on make up or accessories etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes twice a year.
    Lotions once a month or twice.
    Hair stuff once every two or three months. Makeup... Only foundation. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • rare that I go cloths shopping but if I do maybe $10-20(8.87-17.73 euros)
    0 on make up
    maybe $5(4.43euros) a year on lotion.
    $5-10(4.43- 8.87 euros) a year on shampoo/conditioner
    Never gotten a manicure in my life
    Never use a purse.

0|0
    0|0
  • On average probably like 20 dollars, sometimes a lot more. Sometimes none at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I just bought a shirt for $23 and that'll be about it for this month.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhmm, it really depends. It could be either 10CHF or 200CHF.

0|0
    0|0
  • anywhere from 10,000 - 100,000yen

0|0
    0|0
  • At least $200.00

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm about £20 max, more if I need new sports kit though 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • About 350-400$

0|0
    0|0
  • Not nearly as much as the average girl. I don't spend much money in cosmetics.

0|0
    0|0