Who's ready to dye their pits?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I've been doing that since I started dying the hair on my head. I don't like shaving and I think the curtains should match the drapes so whatever colors on the head is found to the toes. (not my arms and legs cause I don't wanna deal with scrubbing extra dye off my skin)

What Guys Said 14

• oh great, tumblr is at it again.

Can we please just stop giving a fuck about tumblr? I know this sounds kind of discriminating, but look at the bunch! Not exactly the most insightfull people walking this planet

10 bucks it started as an other way for "womyn" to show they're "unique", "strong", "independent", and "don't ned no men". Good ideals, but they take it beyond extreme/crazy...

• Having traveled many place on this earth, I have seen many things, including armpit hair being common with women. And I am actually fine with it, as in take it or leave it. It does not offend me or drive me away. But the colors can be garish and I think I would not want to see that. (I have seen many pictures of that, though.

• this is exactly how I feel about it http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

• Seems like a much cheaper and safer option than taking birth control.

• Nah not me. Well... maybe for a cosplay someday but it's a bit much of a hassle for me lazy self.

But I'd totally would date a girl into that ^^

• If a women wants to stick it to the patriarchy then im out. Pits a color I dont give a fuck because im already gone.

• Pukeworthy. Underarm hair is a woman's way to say that she wants to be single.

• arm pit hair does NOT look good on guys and it smells bad, you should shave.

• I am neither a third wave feminist nor single nor hairy, is it so difficult for you to comprehend that I may have this view without being a man-hating hairy singleton? I suppose that would make it hard for you to label me though and you seem to like labelling people. I could make immature statements about you regarding your mentality and age but I don't actually believe such labels are useful or effective or true in most cases, it does sadden me that a man of your years is unable to respond without instantly resorting to name calling to try and annoy me.

Also, I never said nor suggested it was a modern phenomena so I don't know why you have chosen to give me a history lesson. That's why I went back and changed my comment to include society, as I am fully aware the trend was there before modern media.

• @GirlScoutRevenue
      What you delivered was textbook Third Wave feminist rhetoric. Of course you are a misandrist feminist.
      That is your choice and you are entitled to make it.
      I work on the basis of evidence. You words and argument provided the evidence.

• I have stated here I like unique but that is too far for even me.

• Wherever this is catching on, I'll make sure that I stay far away...

• Just stay away from the fresh-out-of-college groups of people that are particularly progressive and you should be fine.

• When I heard this I felt like doing this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eYSpIz2FjU

• Fucking disgusting.

• Yuck, that's disgusting.

• Oh man!!! I can't imagine this.. Yaaaakkkhhhhh... O. o

• good god... wtf... why... fuck

What Girls Said 26

• its funny ho all those guys on the link are bitching about women spending all that ti9me dying their pits saying they just want attention, but those same guys are disgusted by the fact the puts are not shaved which actually takes a considerable amount of time cumulatively. dying you're done. shaving every day. they are ok if women spend time on unimportant things as long as they like it. they just don't like it eats got nothing to do with decaying society frivolously wasting away.

i find arm pit hair gross. on anyone. if my boyfriend liked my shaving but didn't shave himself, id tell him i wanted him to as well.

however dyed armpit hair def looks better than regular armpit hair., if you must have the hair ;)

• Rather than shave, buy a machine such as a Braun Silk-epil and run it over your pits, legs, crotch a couple of times each week. The result is much better (even better than waxing) and costs nothing after you buy the machine (about $100, or less if you get a knockoff from the likes of DHgate. com).

• does it like yank your skin out?

whats the pain factor ;p on a scale of 1-10?

• HAHAHAHA that's funny as hell. :D

but no I would never do that.

• Wow !

R people just running out of things to do?

• Hell no. That shit is for pegan worshippers. Why do that to yourself? Terrible! Not lady like at all!

• No thank you, I'll pass. O_o

• I already have mine lasered off, but even if I didn't, no... Just no. X)

• I shave my pits so.. no.

• I would not do that.

• i'd rather shave it

• As long as the hair on their head and the downstairs pubes match those ladies can do as they please.

• Is this seriously what's happening? What's the point of that? No one is going to see it and even if they did its disgusting. I shave it off!

• That is so stupid

• Haha no way I would never

• That's so gross

• seems like a hipster thing. no.

• No, I wouldn't!

• I would NEVER do that, I can't stand hair under my arms

• Do as you like.

I'd never do this because... well... I shave.

• NOT for me
    ie: I only have hair on my head & my brows

• Nah I'm good.

• Nope lol I would rather shave it >.< I know there are people who bleach their leg hair, but eh, that isn't for me. but if any ladies or guys do it, then I say go for it! lol no hate here.

• Ew no. I hate having body hair.

• No, That's gross.

• No girls shave

• No! I wax.

• No, thanks! That's too much even for me.